We will learn how modern configuration management tools get their job done.
Then we will dive deeper into SaltStack system and learn how to decompose systems into model-driven service architecture blueprints.
Where: CEPSOS Laboratory Cloud
Who: Ing. Ales Komarek
- Knowledge of Linux OS internals
- Knowledge of networking principles
- Work with Vagrant environments
- Usage of version control tools (Git)
- Own notebook with Vagrant
- Linux based operating system (physical or virtual)
- Private and public SSH keys
(Public key in OpenSSH format)
Part 5: Friday
- MDA Blueprints suitable for any Configuration Management tool
- Work on System of your Choice